Just since we are hitting also the christmas season, I was thinking that I could give you few examples of salads - that hopefully will make you day feel bit lighter.
Rainbow trout (Substitutes: Any fish with red meat.)
1. Fry the fish in fry pan. Season with Black Pepper. HINT! If you decided to use tuna, just cut it down. Tuna goes extremely well on it's own.
2. Boil the eggs in salted water
3. What comes to other veggies - out look of them is free.
4. Garnish with Lemon wedges
5. And on the last touch - add lime juice on top, bit of salt and mix up well.
6. Remember the eggs? Add Egg wedges last.
And there you go. I know this time my introductions were bit off, but hopefully you understood the point?